Individual Financial Planning
We bring an objective approach to our planning process, rooted in evidence-based investment selection. Our service model is built for those who seek true client/advisor engagement that is driven by transparency and accountability.
MANAGING YOUR FINANCES
A Financial Future You Can Plan On
You know you need to take control of your finances, but you’re worried you might make mistakes. You’re also concerned about the fees you’ve heard other advisors charge and wonder whether or not it’s worth it to hire someone.
PlanSimple offers you the in-depth personal financial planning you’re looking for with a hands-off approach that allows you to live your life now. We’ll support your financial planning journey by taking the time to listen to your goals, implement solutions to help meet your needs, and stay in front of you on a routine basis. We’re transparent about our process and any fees so there aren’t any surprises.
If you’ve been looking for the perfect mix of dedicated one-on-one service and a professional to whom you can delegate…you’ve found it.
This is a 60-90 minute session where we will talk about your LifeDiscovery Process to figure out your current plans and goals. We will look at the "PlanSimple Retirement Blueprint" and see if it works for you. Then, we will make a checklist to help you get ready for our next meeting in 2 weeks.
This strategy involves a meeting that lasts from 45 to 60 minutes. During the meeting, the goals, objectives, and risk tolerance will be confirmed. An investment proposal will be discussed and the next steps will be identified. The next meeting is scheduled to take place in one week.
We will be discussing our investment and income plan and reviewing any questions you may have. Additionally, we will be filling out new account paperwork, preferably in an electronic format. Lastly, our next meeting will be scheduled in 45 days.
We'll review the financial plan in our 60-minute meeting. We will provide you with login details for our online portal. Lastly, we will highlight objectives for our next meeting in 90 days.
As your financial advisor, we would like to remind you of the importance of regularly reviewing your accounts to ensure your financial goals are on track. We would suggest setting aside a minimum of 15-60 minutes to focus on your financial well-being each quarter.
The Power of Financial Planning
How Can PlanSimple Help Me?
- Customize a plan specific to your needs that turns assets into income in the most tax efficient manner.
- Making sure your expenses can be paid with predictability for the rest of your life is crucial.
- Helping you plan your income in retirement is our top priority.
- Many of our clients are unaware of how to “buffer” their portfolios against market, inflation, or tax risks. After we have established an income plan, we will create an investment plan for the remaining assets, including:
- Adjusting your portfolio to reduce fees
- Market volatility control
- Reducing risk
- Discuss the impact of a medical catastrophe on your portfolio
- Analyzing the best way to plan for a Long-Term Care event
- Long-Term Care Facts and Figures
- Health care costs are always on the rise. We will create a plan for you to address rising health care costs with a minimum expense, including:
- Medicare Parts A, B, and D; and
- What does Medicare cover?
- Making sure everything you’ve worked for throughout your life goes to your beneficiaries in a tax-efficient manner is crucial.
- By working with our firm, we will coordinate with your attorney or introduce you to someone you determine to be the most appropriate fit for your estate planning needs. We have relationships with a variety of legal teams that will gladly review your existing Living Will, Trusts, and Power of Attorney.
- Maximize tax-efficient opportunities as part of your estate plan
- Protect your assets in a trust to ensure they are distributed outside of probate
- Prevent your IRA and qualified accounts from becoming fully taxable to your beneficiaries
- Many clients lose deductions as they get older. With proper planning, we will discuss ways to help manage your distributions in the most tax-efficient manner.
- A strategy for reducing tax liabilities is critical for any retirement plan,
- Assessing the taxable nature of your current holdings
- IRA planning
- Strategies to reduce your tax burden
- Leveraging qualified money to leave tax-free dollars to beneficiaries